Friday, January 28, 2011

I am unmotivated today. 

It's partly the weather.  It's warming, which means that there will be an awful storm in a few days.  I can already feel the sinus pressure building. 

I haven't been sleeping well.  I keep waking from violent or active dreams.  Normally, I can blank my thoughts and go back to sleep, but this week, my mind clicks on the second I wake.  And, it's not that I'm worried about anything.  There are just a lot of people and things on my mind lately.  Thinking and talking about them isn't helping.  Pretending they would or do listen isn't healthy.  Writing about them won't help either, so it feels as though I have no outlet for what I'm feeling.     

Given enough time, it'll pass.  I really hate having to wait, but hell, that's just what you have to do sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment