Thursday, February 24, 2011

Walken in My Dreams

Last night, I dreamed that my friends, family, and random dream people got together and threw me an awesome birthday party.  This is odd, since my birthday is in October and I don't usually funny or even happy dreams.  We had a great time, but the cherry-on-top was that L hired Christopher Walken to do his "Soldering Iron" bit from Joe Dirt. 



It was hilarious, and when he finished, he said, "And if you don't have a happy birthday, I'm going to stab your cake...with a soldering iron."  

3 comments:

  1. See, it ended on a somewhat dark note. Should I be worried that ALL my dreams are disturbing? I repress too much I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of mine are, too. I have to enjoy these light-hearted ones. And yes, I think the dark ones are from repressing. I vented on someone yesterday. Maybe that's why I had a good dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I remember almost nothing of my dreams.

    ReplyDelete